Apex Legends Team ManagerPosted by EsportsRecruitment 30/09/2020 in
We are currently looking for an individual who can join our team as a Manager for our two Apex Legends Rosters.
We are an established Swedish global esports organization that currently competes in multiple games but are always looking to grow and expand. In addition, we have over 3000 members in our discords as well as dedicated streamers; we promote and encourage community involvement beyond just supporting our organization sponsored players.
Team manager role will be voluntary but this is a great opportunity for someone looking to break into the competitive scene and learn more about managing players.
Main duties for this position are:
- Keeping the team in good mental and physical health
- Resolving any disputes within the team in case coach need assistance
- Act on behalf of the team in case of any disputes in matches, tournaments, live events
- Actively searching for ways how to improve the team and team communication
- Supervise team social media activities
- Actively search for new opportunities for the team (tournaments, promotions, live events)
- Keep organisation informed about all team-related events (tournaments, scrims) – schedule
- Keeping the organization informed about any roster changes within the time period before tournaments.
- Providing any scoreboards, match results and individual performance stats to the organisation
- Making sure that their coach and players are following fair play in matches and tournaments
- Make sure that their coach and players are following set code of conduct and the organization guidelines
- Being available for management meeting at least once a week
- Keep the players up to date with the organisation’s plans
- Answer player’s questions and/or bring those up to the higher management
- Preferably 18+
- Knowledge of game/s mentioned above
- Must be able to operate in EU / NA hours
- Ability to work independently, but will seek out help when needed before any issues escalate
- Show initiative and passion for the work
- Communicates clearly and promptly
Contract: Voluntary (10+ hours a week)